- Graduation in any stream with a minimum 50% aggregate from any recognized University for Post Graduate Diploma courses
- 10+2 from any recognized Board for Three Years’ Diploma in Mas Communication
- Basic knowledge of computers
Final selection is based on the performance at Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Written Test will include News & Current Affairs, General awareness of contemporary Political, Business, Sports & Entertainment events. Translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa will also be the part of the test.
The Institute holds the right to select a candidate and to grant or not to grant admission to her /him. Admission will be granted subject to medical and mental fitness. The students are required to make honest disclosures of their serious illness, if any. Every care will be taken to ensure the safety and welfare of students. However, Institute shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever arising out of any injury or material loss due to accident or otherwise unforeseen circumstances. Medical insurance cover is the responsibility of students themselves. JIMMC Kanpur doesn’t provide any medical insurance cover. Parents and Candidates are requested to go through the students manual thoroughly before taking admission. All disputes between the applicant/student and the JIMMC, Kanpur shall exclusively be subject to jurisdictions of Kanpur court only. The policies, course descriptions and students manual are subject to changes at any time without prior notice.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Decide the course you would like to apply for
- Step 2: Download and print the application form
- Step 3: Fill the application form in blue/black ink
- Step 4: Attached Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 200/- payable in favour of JIMMC Kanpur
- Step 5: Send the filled application-form and DD by speed-post or courier to the following address: