Duration: 3 Months
Eligibility: 10+ 2
A 3-month Certificate Course in New Radio is a short-term program that provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to work as professional radio broadcasters in the modern digital age. The course typically covers a range of topics related to radio broadcasting, including production, programming and presentation.
Below is an overview of the curriculum for a 3-month diploma in New Radio:
- Introduction to Radio Broadcasting: This module provides an overview of the history and evolution of radio broadcasting, including the role of radio in shaping public opinion.
- Radio Production: This module covers the technical aspects of radio production, including sound recording, editing, and mixing.
- Radio Programming: This module covers the principles of radio programming, including audience research, scheduling, and format design.
- Radio Presentation: This module covers the art of radio presentation, including live presenting, voice modulation, and radio script writing.
- Digital Radio: This module covers the basics of digital radio, including internet radio, podcasting, and streaming.
- Media Law and Ethics: This module covers the legal and ethical considerations that apply to radio broadcasting, including defamation, privacy, and media regulations.
Upon completion of the diploma course, graduates can pursue careers as professional radio broadcasters in the modern digital age. They may find employment as radio presenters, producers, editors, or marketers in radio stations or production companies. Further studies in radio broadcasting or media-related fields are also possible for those who wish to advance their career opportunities.
Radio Jockey, Voice Over Artist, Sound Technician, Podcaster, Announcer, News Reader and numerous more.